[ih] Interprocess Communication

Darius Kazemi darius.kazemi at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:57:07 PDT 2022

I really love this RFC (which is a revision of RFC 61). It is also,
importantly to me, the first time in the RFC series that "monitor" and
"process" are defined in their operating system contexts.

I highlight some of the differences between the RFC 61 and 62 revisions
here: https://write.as/365-rfcs/rfc-62

And my meager attempt at explaining the original draft for a general
audience is here: https://write.as/365-rfcs/rfc-61

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 11:46 AM Alex McKenzie via Internet-history <