[ih] GOSIP & compliance

Bob Purvy bpurvy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:57:25 PDT 2022

Is anyone familiar with NASA Ames' internal network history? I found this
document
<https://ntrs.nasa.gov/api/citations/19910002112/downloads/19910002112.pdf>
(disclaimer:
which I haven't read yet), which seems to indicate OSI wasn't *totally,
officially* dead by the 90s

(I see Vint in the Acknowledgements.)