[ih] ARPANET pioneer Jack Haverty says the internet was never finished

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 05:28:10 PST 2022

Of course you are right, it was never finished and it will never be as long
as we keep fixing, improving, connecting, creating, innovating, etc.

Since my early involvement with it I have always seen it as an experiment
gone wild, successfully wild, that exceeds so far previous generations of
telecommunication technologies, plus I believe Gutenberg would be really
jealous  of TBL.

-J

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 10:46 PM Jack Haverty via Internet-history <