[ih] Steve Casner

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Mon Jul 4 18:01:58 PDT 2022

Yes, that is the sad news on an otherwise celebratory day, Scott.

His wife, Karen, can be reached at casner at acm.org - an email address she
shared with Steve.
There are no plans, as yet, to convene a memorial but I hope one will be
planned, perhaps allowing remote participation.
Steve was an engineer's engineer - intrepid in his exploration of the
possible, pragmatic at need. I feel great gratitude to have known and
worked with him over the course of decades.

vint

On Mon, Jul 4, 2022 at 8:55 PM Scott Bradner via Internet-history <