[ih] Saving IETF history

Toerless Eckert tte at cs.fau.de
Thu May 13 11:59:25 PDT 2021

So who would back in the day read this documentation, and at which point in
time did it become "public" ?

If it was produced grudgingly and maybe not even read by government folks
funding the project, one can still be very happy about at that point in time
maybe seemingly useless bureaucracy now. Very interesting read.

Cheers
    Toerless