[ih] Saving IETF history

Dave Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Thu May 13 12:16:48 PDT 2021

I assume it was always public since the listing itself was public -- for a
small shipping fee we sent a mag tape of the listing to people who
requested it. I worked on the similar TIP documentation while watching the
Watergate hearings on TV.
The imp doc has been very useful as my memory got weaker.