[ih] Update on filtered list posts

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow geoff at iconia.com
Tue Sep 15 20:57:16 PDT 2020

another point in favor of/for moving the IH to another Mailing List Service
Hosting Facility AS WELL AS Archive:

the current "facilities" inability (or unwillingness?) for the IH hosting
distribution apparatus and archive to be enabled for Image Inclusion (like
RFC do now?  what would happen if you sent to a Modern Day Formatted RFC to

as a result: "the list is currently limited to text without attachments of
any kind" as stated "due to space limitations" and, as such, "the list is
not intended as an archive for such material."

... In This Modern Day And Age given the extant "Richness of Expression"
used in media presently... not to mention "The Cost" of Modern Day disk
storage¿¿¿

geoff

Geoff.Goodfellow at iconia.com
living as The Truth is True