[ih] Update on filtered list posts

Joseph Touch touch at strayalpha.com
Tue Sep 15 21:35:17 PDT 2020

> On Sep 15, 2020, at 8:57 PM, the keyboard of geoff goodfellow via Internet-history <internet-history at elists.isoc.org> wrote:
>
> another point in favor of/for moving the IH to another Mailing List Service
> Hosting Facility AS WELL AS Archive:
>
> the current "facilities" inability (or unwillingness?) for the IH hosting
> distribution apparatus and archive to be enabled for Image Inclusion
…

That is my choice, not their limitation.

It is based on the issue of archive size, the need for potential portability, and the fact that this is a discussion medium - it is not intended to serve as an archive for other historical material.

Again, if this isn’t what you want, you’re welcome to post elsewhere.

Joe