[ih] Update on filtered list posts

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Tue Sep 15 16:28:25 PDT 2020

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow wrote in
 <CAEf-zrjxr-qK6kApOMPtU968rdC+6_WKmz0KUyeLEtRDFC_cBw at mail.gmail.com>:
 |vis-a-vis
 |On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 9:40 AM Joseph Touch via Internet-history <
 |internet-history at elists.isoc.org> wrote:
 |
 |> [...]
 |> The ISOC is censoring what they consider spam. If you don’t like that,
 |> you’re welcome to post elsewhere *or provide a long-term stable, archival
 |> alternative venue where we can host the list.*
 |
 |Relocating IH list hosting and archive alternative venue to Google Groups?

Even though it now is a purely hobby thing again, mail-archive.com
has a two+ decade long service track, and Jeff Breidenbach was
super helpful, took MBOX data and joined together two mailing
lists without any complaint, and that while maintaining a service
which tracks 3101 active lists!  Shall i ever win in a lottery he
is one of those who deserve a cheque, and if it is only to be
passed along somewhere else.
They are no hoster, however.

--steffen