[ih] Found the bug - a word to avoid....

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow geoff at iconia.com
Sat Sep 12 21:33:37 PDT 2020

your truly would summarily posit that if there is one "forbidden" word
there are likely others...?

WHO decides what they are and WHY is any mail sent with any of them just
/dev/null'd¿

isn't one of The Central Tenets of email: messages are never "lost" and if
an email cannot be delivered for whatever a reason, then the sender of said
message is summarily notified via a "bounce" message of some sort?

ERGO, it seems that the IH list apparatus or some part there of is in
summary violation with This Central Email Tenet, no?

geoff

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 6:25 PM Joseph Touch via Internet-history <