[ih] Found the bug - a word to avoid....

Joseph Touch touch at strayalpha.com
Sat Sep 12 21:25:02 PDT 2020

Hi, all,

So here’s what happened at least to Karl’s attempted post - and everyone (including me) in their attempt to repost.

The word is “h o o k u p” (without the spaces).

You can say “hook-up” or “hook up”. But you can’t put the letters together without spaces or hyphens.

Why?

— I have NO IDEA —

I’m going to claim this is a bug because it’s not on any of the pages I’ve configured. It’s not triggering the spam filter. It’s just a bug somewhere.

I’ll report it, but in the meantime -

	- if you had a post fall on the floor, please check if you used that magic word. If so, please re-post with a hyphen or space

Joe