[ih] NCP and TCP implementations

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 14:41:01 PDT 2020

The only better error message I ever saw was from the TIPSERV. (To provide a bit more of a command line interface, TIPs could be configured to connect directly to TIPSERV on a BBN Tenex, which then provided the command interpreter.)

The only error message it emitted was:

won’t

(not can’t, won’t)  ;-)