[ih] bounce notifications and archive status

Joe Touch touch at strayalpha.com
Wed Nov 6 08:15:57 PST 2019

Hi, all,

Some of you have reported getting bounce notifications today that claim your email is blocked. So far, I see no evidence of that in the list configs for those emails.

You may also have received a monthly password notice; that feature was enabled for Nov 1 but has been disabled moving forward. I wanted everyone to at least get an initial message.

Note that the archive appears to be ‘stuck’ and not updating correctly; I’ll try to get that fixed ASAP.

Please let me know if there are any other issues; I’ll keep you posted on the items above.

Joe (list admin)