[ih] inter-network communication history

Dan Lynch dan at lynch.com
Sat Nov 9 10:06:32 PST 2019

So Bob Kahn created the level playing field possibilities early on!  Bravo. I know the folks at Stanford were eager to build their own gateways. And at ISI my group were eager to get gateways that we could manipulate without the loving stranglehold hold of BBN. We were in development mode and couldn’t wait for “products”.

Dan

Cell 650-776-7313