[ih] Internet/Wireless Principle of Levelness

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow via Internet-history internet-history at elists.isoc.org
Sun Nov 10 07:47:10 PST 2019

andy, sorry for the confusion/ambiguity -- yours truly was NOT
referencing/taking about subscriber equipment (i.e. phones), but rather the
various infrastructure components such as base stations, switches and the
other assorted gizzards et al. that comprise cellular and other wireless
(data) networks.

geoff

Geoff.Goodfellow at iconia.com
living as The Truth is True