[ih] Internet/Wireless Principle of Levelness

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow geoff at iconia.com
Mon Nov 11 18:22:29 PST 2019

your power goes out and so dose the Cable Internet 3 hours later is Exactly
Why yours truly has an Viasat Exede satellite backup (as well as backup
power for it) so that when the power AND/OR the cable internet goes down
it's just the push of a button on an Ethernet Switch to fallback/roller
over to the backup powered satellite connection and stay connected/on line.

[also -- in addition to the above Internet and power vagaries (as well as
the "maybe-to-no" cellular "coverage" around here) yours truly also packs
an Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 which has come in handy a number of times during
various "outages"/act(s) of God over the last dozen years. :D]

geoff

Geoff.Goodfellow at iconia.com
living as The Truth is True
http://geoff.livejournal.com