[ih] Internet or internet i

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 20:54:32 PDT 2019

The chicago manual of style has adopted the same heresy. Think of them the next time you fly via the o'hare airport, which is in the illinois.

If vladimir gets his way, I suppose people will realise that there's a difference between the russian internet and the other one.

But maybe we should blame it all on stev or kre for starting with the lower case? I do have a message from stev sent in 1993 that ends:

> stev knowles
> one of the Internet Area Directors
> stev at ftp.com

so he did have a shift key ;-)