[ih] Early use of the "Internet" term (1977)

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Jun 14 07:33:51 PDT 2019

    > From: Jorge Amodio

    > We are quite familiar with Lamont's book

Oh, my mention wasn't intended for historians working in this area (who of
course will know of it), but for the average denizen of this list, who may not
have heard of it.

    > it is a great source of part of the Datapoint story but according to
    > some not 100% complete and accurate, bit still a good reference.

Good to have that rating confirmation. 'A good start', in other words! :-)
There's so little in print on Datapoint ... or am I just betraying my 'old
fogey' bias to old information distribution tech, there? :-)

    > I'm just getting started but we have a ton of Datapoint material in our
    > warehouse ... More to come :-)

Excellent! I hope Mr. Peterson's efforts can get roped in too.

	Noel