[ih] Does anybody have the figures from RFC872?

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 18:38:02 PDT 2019

All the on-line versions of RFC872 that I've found are the same text-only version. But this is rather frustrating since: 'Figure 1 and Figure 2 might be all that need be "said."  Their moral is meant to be that in ARPANET-style layering, layers aren't monoliths.'

The figures 'may be obtained by writing to:  Mike Padlipsky, MITRE Corporation, P.O. Box 208, Bedford, Massachusetts, 01730, or sending computer mail to Padlipsky at USC-ISIA.' but I thought that asking here might be more successful.

Regards
   Brian Carpenter