[ih] DMARC [was "Father of e-Marketing"]

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 13:23:16 PDT 2019

Vint's mail via this list is classified as spam due to failing DMARC.
Failing DKIM doesn't seem to be so much of a problem. I've already
seen traffic via an alias classified as spam by ARC, too. However,
at the moment the IETF's work-around seems to be successfully
working around DMARC.

Maybe we can talk here about the history of anti-spam techniques.
When was the kill file invented?

Regards
   Brian