[ih] Review: Yasha Levine's "Surveillance Valley"

Richard Bennett richard at bennett.com
Wed Jul 4 13:52:09 PDT 2018

Here’s a good overview on economic theory about innovation: https://www.cairn.info/revue-journal-of-innovation-economics-2014-2-page-41.htm <https://www.cairn.info/revue-journal-of-innovation-economics-2014-2-page-41.htm>

It’s a broad and deep field. I tend to ignore mass-market books that purport to provide very simple accounts of fast fields of endeavor. It’s my experience that reading Clay Christenson, Jared Diamond, or Nassim Taleb leaves the reader less well informed than [sh]he was before opening the book.