[ih] AFIPS 1970 Joint Computer Conference set of ARPANET papers

dave.walden.family at gmail.com dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 09:05:04 PST 2016

Alex,
I know the names of the other three articles.  Without looking again, one was by Bob Thomas and someone, another was by Khan, Kleinrock, and H. Frank, maybe.  And I am not remembering the third one -- it in my laptop and not my ipad.  The proceedings table of contents is online.
Dave

Sent from my iPad