[ih] Craig Partridge on the IETF and IAB from 1987-1992

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Sat Aug 27 09:23:01 PDT 2016

Sorry to talk about some actual history, but the current issue of
Annals of the History of Computing has an article "The Restructuring
of Internet Standards Governance: 1987-1992."  It's about the
background leading up to the Kyoto blowup and the immediate aftermath.
It has 116 footnotes, many referencing people we all know.

Anyone interested in Internet history should already subscribe but if
you and ask nicely, I can send you a copy.

R's,
John