[ih] Significant milestones in the history of TCP/IP

Alex McKenzie amckenzie3 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 11:30:54 PDT 2015

Dave,
See my article published in the IEEE Annals of the History of Computing,  Vol 33, No 1, pp 66-71, titled "INWG and the Conception of the Internet".  A very slightly corrected version is available online at
http://alexmckenzie.weebly.com/inwg-and-the-conception-of-the-internet-an-eyewitness-account.html

Cheers,Alex