[ih] [IP] OSI: The Internet That Wasn't

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Fri Aug 2 00:46:02 PDT 2013

On 8/2/2013 9:29 AM, Scott Brim wrote:
> iirc the issue of change control was brought up as a justification for
> objections to CLNP, not as a reason before the objection.

I remember it being raised during assorted "briefings" the IESG was
given, probably before the Kobe blowup -- no doubt after -- and it's in
the minutes taken of the Kobe meeting.

We have plenty of other focus on change control, for any technology we
import, to make the issue automatically credible in my view, especially
for a core technology to the Internet suite.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking