[ih] email at scale

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Mon May 14 09:17:22 PDT 2012

On 5/14/2012 8:24 AM, Dave Crocker wrote:

> A common view is that good security cannot be easy to use. It might even
> be true.

There is one of the "rugs", in my humble opinion.

The bigger one, in my mind, is that I can not imagine such a system that
will operate securely and dependably without information about and
provided by the destination entity with the absolute assurance that the
destination provided the information, AND THAT the information provided
is honest, accurate, and timely.

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                         of System Administrators: