[ih] The UCLA 360/91 on the ARPAnet/Internet

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Sun May 13 21:13:08 PDT 2012

Wow - you mean that because I happened to use an unexpected address,
the mail server rejected my message and, for extra security, lied to
me and told me my message was rejected because it was too big?

Amusing, but it's also very sad that, after four decades, we still
don't have reliable, secure, and private email in common use.  I
rarely see any email which is even signed to verify its source, except
in some hardcore techie neighborhoods like linux developers mailing
lists.

By the way, my own little-used current PGP key is available online:
user: "John F Haverty (Jack Haverty) <jackhaverty at alum.mit.edu>"
96-bit RSA key, ID 4C34BB67, created 2012-03-05.  Anyone who knows
what that means will probably know what to do....

/Jack