[ih] Unhappy with the free service (was Re: The UCLA 360/91 on the ARPAnet/Internet)

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Sun May 13 21:54:37 PDT 2012

On 5/13/2012 11:13 PM, Jack Haverty wrote:
> Wow - you mean that because I happened to use an unexpected address,
> the mail server rejected my message and, for extra security, lied to
> me and told me my message was rejected because it was too big?

Are you saying that you would prefer that anybody that can spell your
name correctly ought to be permitted anything they any on any subject
and include a load of malware in your name from anywhere on the planet?

Really?

As for the lie, I have no interest in gathering what I need to make a
professional analysis, but I will telly you that when I saw your first
screed I said to myself something along the lines of "Wow!  Almost a
million and half characters--I'll bet that is a load of trojan they got
stopped".

As I used to say to folks, Demand you money back and take your business
someplace else.

And as an outsider let me say that I am fond of the "if you change the
subject, change the Subject: notion.
--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                         of System Administrators: