[ih] FTP Design

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Sat Jun 30 21:05:31 PDT 2012

Dave you are being too much the engineer and not enough the
historian.  ;-)  I want the intellectual history of arriving at the
concepts in Telnet.

How did the ideas come about?

If Bernie is right (and I assume he is), and his name is not on that
paper (and it isn't), then it can not possibly answer the question I
am asking.  ;-)

Take care,
John