[ih] Essential components of Internet technology and operation

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 15:14:51 PDT 2012

I believe that one of the fundamental aspects of the Internet is that
since its conception has been a recursive technology that
enable via open participation and interconnection reinventing itself
over an over, and I bet it will continue to be as long as we
keep the packets flowing and the attorneys busy with other stuff.

-J