[ih] Internet History Project (was XEROX/PUP and Commercialization (was Re: FYI - Gordon Crovitz/WSJ on "Who Really Invented the Internet?")

dave.walden.family at gmail.com dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 06:57:23 PDT 2012

Being professional historians, I suspect CBI needs funding to do a series of interviews.  I am pretty sure they had funding when Norberg and O'Neil did the interviews (mentioned in the earlier message below) relating to ARPA IPTO.  One could ask Tom Misa or Jeff Yost at CBI how such interviews happen.   Then there is Andreu Vea's series of interviews; see WiWiW.org

Sent from my iPad