[ih] CSNET

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Fri Sep 30 16:02:45 PDT 2011

Dave -

  I'll review it when I get a chance; I can't help with the
  early period but was keeping CSNET pieces running as part
  of the BBN team for 1990 through shutdown in October 1991.

/John

FYI - I had the honor of doing final power down of sh, relay1,
  and relay2 (once Karen Roubicek gave the "do it" command);
  I might have even remembered to clear all the mmdf channels
  first... ;-)