[ih] Origination date for the Internet

Richard Bennett richard at bennett.com
Fri Oct 29 03:19:10 PDT 2010

Per Farooq Hussein's account, the CIX initially used a Cisco AGS
initially. See page 6 of
http://www.farooqhussain.org/projects/CIX%20Router%20Description%2010-03-03-final.pdf

He says it's currently at the Equinix office in Reston. The 7500 that
replaced the AGS after it was moved to Santa Clara is now in the
Smithsonian. It would be a fun field trip to go see them.

RB

--
Richard Bennett