[ih] Origination date for the Internet

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Thu Oct 28 18:45:21 PDT 2010

Guy -

  Routing policies between peers over the CIX were agreed to on
  a bilateral basis, just as most peering is done today. The only
  exception I know of was due to the CIX/ANS interconnection and
  combits quandary, which resulted in ANS being a transit network
  for select NSF regional network who joined the CIX.  Paul Vixie
  was the network engineer configuring the CIX router over most of
  its operational life, and could supply the specific details...

/John