[ih] birth of the Internet?

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Thu Oct 28 15:44:44 PDT 2010

Eric might have been looking at the Internet to try to learn about it or
debug a problem, but I don't think he "monitored" it.  That was a job
for operators in the NOC.  Earlier it was probably the console on Mike
Brescia's or Bob Hinden's desk.  Maybe mine too for a day or two.

/Jack

Vint - FYI, when I send mail to you I get: