[ih] birth of the Internet?

Dave Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 08:05:27 PDT 2010

A couple of years ago, in response to a query from Bob Kahn, I went
to the BBN library to look at old Quarterly Technical Reports to ARPA
to see when the first connection of multiple networks happened.  My
memory without looking closely again is that BBN did two network
experiments over SatNet before the first 3-net work, and that Bob's
memory was that the first three network connection was done in late 1977.

--
home address: 12 Linden Rd., E. Sandwich, MA 02537; ph/fax=508-888-7655/4168
email address:  dave at walden-family.com;