[ih] Finding the ARPA's Request for quotation (july-august 1968)

Craig Simon cls at rkey.com
Mon May 12 11:52:24 PDT 2003

The title is "Where Wizards Stay up Late."

It's a friendly read and carries a nice narrative (which is partly why
it became a best seller),  but I think Janet Abbate's "Inventing the
Internet" feels more thorough.

Perhaps it's up to you folks to say which one is closer to getting it
"right."

Thet U Texas is very impressive. I've noticed that that it's one of the
only places that still holds pieces of the early NameDroppers archives.

Craig Simon

thorough, and I think it was