[ih] Finding the ARPA's Request for quotation (july-august 1968)

Chris Edmondson-Yurkanan chris at cs.utexas.edu
Mon May 12 10:06:28 PDT 2003

I have scanned the RFQ as pdf images and it is here:

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/chris/DIGITAL_ARCHIVE/ARPANET/RFQ-ARPA-IMP.pdf

Additionally:  the other network design related documents that are not widely
available which I have put online can be found here:

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/chris/think/digital_archive.html

Most of these documents were actually scanned and then OCR-ed.

ACM SIGCOMM helped fund this.  When I get some more funding, I will
continue with this activity.

Thanks, Chris

--
The University of Texas at Austin  TAY 4.136; +1 512 471 9546    Fax: 471 8885
Chris Edmondson-Yurkanan           My email addresses are: chris at cs.utexas.edu
Computer Sciences Department          or dragon at cs.utexas.edu
1 University Station C0500         URL:  www.cs.utexas.edu/users/chris/
Austin, TX   78712-1188            Fedex: please send to Taylor Hall 2.124