[ih] History of duplicate address tests

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 11:43:07 PST 2022

I wouldn’t call that a hack.  A hack either fixes a problem in a way not really consistent with the design or adds a feature not consistent with a design.  This seems to be a feature that was inherent to the design even if not in the minds of the designers. That is good! The way it is suppose to work, but seldom does.