[ih] pretty good video on internet history

vinton cerf vgcerf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:37:06 PDT 2022

considering that web runs via https which runs over tcp/ip or quic/udp,
one notion of "internet" is the transport system for carrying application
layer services. Another is that it's all internet. These interpretations
get conflated in our discussions.

On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 2:20 PM Jack Haverty via Internet-history <