[ih] pretty good video on internet history

Craig Partridge craig at tereschau.net
Wed Nov 2 18:55:32 PDT 2022

Well it was my first experience with the Internet having become a critical
resource, rather than simply for research.  (I suspect I sorta understood
it was a critical resource on weekdays -- the notion that weekends were
vital too was a definite surprise).

I carefully rationed my use of GOONHILLY-ECHO thereafter, and, as I recall,
switched to ISI-ECHO for routine testing.

Craig

--
*****
Craig Partridge's email account for professional society activities and