[ih] pretty good video on internet history

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Wed Nov 2 11:29:36 PDT 2022

On 11/2/2022 9:45 AM, the keyboard of geoff goodfellow via
Internet-history wrote:
> "...…so they established what became known as Flag Day on the 1st of
> January 1983 where the entire of ARPANET would have to switch from using
> the old 1822 protocol to TCP/IP…" ¿¿¿

A mere off-by-one error.  In this case, one layer for the old.

And since I'm posting...

I thought Arpanet / Packet Net / Satnet was the first demonstrating of
actual internetworking with TCP/IP.  The video cites US/England as the
first.

d/

ps. We are in End Times.  It just started raining here, for the second
day in a row.

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking