[ih] David C. Walden

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Tue May 3 16:26:20 PDT 2022

Dave's obituary is at:

https://www.olsonparent.com/obituary/David-Walden

In addition to everything else, Dave was one of the original ARPANET
implementation team.  He actually "wrote the code" to create the net.
More recently, he was very helpful in the efforts to research the IMP as
prior art for a patent fight, and in the successful revival of the old
IMP code starting from an old printout, and getting the IMP to actually
run again on simulated hardware.

Jack Haverty