[ih] GOSIP & compliance

Grant Taylor internet-history at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Sun Mar 20 11:21:03 PDT 2022

On 3/19/22 8:36 AM, Dan Lynch via Internet-history wrote:
> At Interop we were a teaching organization about interoperability so
> while we were TCP/IP bigots if the world was going to OSI we would
> definitely teach that too. Only a few students signed up for the
> OSI courses. We only offered them for a few years. I think by 91 it
> disappeared. The buyer is king.

I wonder if any of this (type of) old course material is still around
anywhere.

My retro computing / retro networking has expanded to reading lots of
documentation / training material from mostly the '90s.  But earlier or
later is also interesting to me.  --  The '90s seems to be the sweet
spot with versions of software that I play with and can relatively
easily experiment with what I'm reading about.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die