[ih] GOSIP & compliance

Andrew G. Malis agmalis at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 11:34:33 PDT 2022

It's been a while, but as I recall, as a part of this requirement,
TCP/IP-to-OSI transition plans were necessary. While I was at BBN, I wrote
such a transition plan for the MILNET (or it might have been for the DoD as
a whole, as I said, things are hazy). I'm sure that it just went on a shelf
somewhere once the requirement for a plan was met.

Cheers,
Andy

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 1:02 PM Bob Purvy via Internet-history <