[ih] QUIC story

Andrew G. Malis agmalis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:10:18 PDT 2022

Brian,

Thanks for the info on Alia being the first Google attendee. I worked
more closely with her during her days at Avici and Juniper (and now Google
again).

Regarding the proceedings, check out, for example,
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/ and try to get the attendee list. I
end up at https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf78/onsiteattendance.py ,
which has a 404 code. I've alerted the Secretariat.

Cheers,
Andy