[ih] WEB5: AN EXTRA DECENTRALIZED WEB PLATFORM

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow geoff at iconia.com
Sat Jun 11 07:39:14 PDT 2022

*Building an extra decentralized web that puts you in control of your data
and identity*

The web democratized the exchange of information, but it's missing a key
layer: identity. We struggle to secure personal data with hundreds of
accounts and passwords we can’t remember. On the web today, identity and
personal data have become the property of third parties.

Web5 brings decentralized identity and data storage to your applications.
It lets devs focus on creating delightful user experiences, while returning
ownership of data and identity to individuals.

[Web2] and [Web3] => [Web5]

https://developer.tbd.website/projects/web5/

Geoff.Goodfellow at iconia.com
living as The Truth is True