[ih] Internet sounds

Bob Purvy bpurvy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:14:26 PDT 2022

You know, CHM guys, we *could* actually rig up a "studio", borrow some good
mics, and record some of this stuff. I doubt it would bring in a whole LOT
of money, but maybe a few dollars.

When I was a wee lad, my big brother actually listened to records of drag
racing sounds. You never know what people will like...

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 5:49 PM Jack Haverty via Internet-history <