[ih] My 2013 paper on the History of the Internet

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow geoff at iconia.com
Fri Nov 26 16:59:26 PST 2021

Alex,

please pardon the always being the unrelenting curious and inquisitive mind
here, but would you be willing to share what were the several specific
items which the publishers considered critical and you were required to
cover in your history of the Internet paper, pretty please?

geoff

On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 7:28 AM Alex McKenzie via Internet-history <

Geoff.Goodfellow at iconia.com
living as The Truth is True