[ih] For our next argument .... and a proposal to make legacy IPv4 address space available

Greg Skinner gregskinner0 at icloud.com
Thu Nov 25 15:23:27 PST 2021

OK, fair enough.  I didn’t mean to imply that the thread was indicative of how Spanish speakers communicate about technical matters amongst themselves.  It was an example that I thought people here would recognize, especially since the issue came up here some time ago.

I occasionally read the LACNIC mailing list and watch some of the video presentations. There’s a variety of discourse — some English only, some Spanish only, some mixed.

—gregbo